Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of the Terms. AutoNannies is pleased to provide the information on the Site conditioned upon your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions and notices comprising the Terms. The Terms may be updated and modified by us from time to time without notice to you by posting revised Terms on the Site. You can review the most current version of the Terms at any time by visiting www.AutoNannies.com . We hope that you will find the information provided on the Site informative and useful.
AutoNannies has the right, but not the obligation, to take any of the following actions without providing any prior notice to you:
- change or terminate all or any part of our Services;
- restrict or terminate your access to all or any part of our Services; or
- refuse, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site and any material that you submit to the Site.
Access to the Site. AutoNannies is providing you with the information and functionality in the Site. You are responsible for providing all equipment necessary to establish a connection to the Internet, access to the Internet, and any telephone, wireless or other connection and service fees associated with such access. The Site is available only to individuals and entities who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use the Site. AutoNannies reserves the right to deny access and/or registration to the Site to anyone at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
User Obligations. In consideration of your use of the Services, you agree to be subject to certain obligations. For any personal information that you provide to us through the Site, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted and you further agree that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current, or if AutoNannies
has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or not current AutoNannies, has the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
Account and Password Security. AutoNannies may allow Site users to select a password and account designation upon completing a registration process for an online service provided through the Site. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to: (i) notify AutoNannies immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any breach of security, and (ii) ensure that you fully exit from your account at the end of each session. You further agree not to use anyone else’s password on the Site. AutoNannies cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
Use of Interactive Areas. The Site may contain areas that allow for user interaction, including bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, or other message and communications features (“Interactive Areas”). You are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit via the Site. You agree to post only messages, comments or other information that are proper, lawful, and related to the particular Interactive Area. In addition, but without limitation, you may not post content or engage in any other activity on the Site that:
- defames, threatens, abuses or otherwise violates the legal rights of others (including, but not limited to, libelous, tortious or otherwise harmful material);
- is false, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive;
- is harmful, embarrassing, abusive, harassing or hateful;
- is harmful to children, profane, obscene, vulgar, indecent or racially or ethnically offensive;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification;
- contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual or violent acts;
- infringes another’s intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, right of publicity, or privacy rights;
- you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship;
- collects or stores personal information about other Site users;
- contains advertisements, promotions, commercial solicitations, contests or surveys (unless you have our written consent to do so);
- contains, transmits or disseminates spam, chain letters, or information intended to assist in the placement of a bet or wager;
- contains, transmits or disseminates viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another’s computer, the Site, or any software, hardware or other related equipment;
- disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site or the networks or servers used by AutoNannies or that is in contravention of any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks linked to the website;
- impersonates any person or entity or misrepresents your connection or affiliation with a person or entity; or
- constitutes illegal activity or conduct that could give rise to civil liability or encourages others to take part in criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability.
AutoNannies reserves the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit, or delete any content you post to this Site and to terminate your access to the Site or to any Interactive Area at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Submissions to Interactive Areas. You acknowledge that all Interactive Areas are public and not private communications; therefore, any information or content you post to an Interactive Area may be read by others. AutoNannies recommends that you avoid posting or otherwise disseminating any personally identifiable information in the Interactive Area.
AutoNannies does not endorse or control the content, messages or information found in any Interactive Area and, therefore, AutoNannies specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Interactive Areas and any actions resulting from your participation in them.
You acknowledge and agree that AutoNannies may preserve any submissions to the Site and may also disclose submissions if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any submission violates the rights of third-parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of AutoNannies, the Site, its users and the public.
Limits on Liability. AutoNannies will not be liable for:
- the contents of any communication, message, or information posted by you or other third parties;
- the content of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by AutoNannies that is accessed from or linked to this Site;
- the content, services or information provided by any website purporting to be operated by AutoNannies
- or its affiliates, but not actually affiliated with, controlled, owned, or operated by AutoNannies;
- any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure; and
- any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use damages, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use the Site, even if AutoNannies has been advised of the possibility of such damages. AutoNannies will have no liability with respect to, or obligation to, restore or recover any mutilated or lost data. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Site, or with any of these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Text Messages. By agreeing to these Terms you expressly consent to the following additional conditions regarding being contacted via email or text message:
SPECIAL TERMS PROVIDING EXPRESS CONSENT TO RECEIVE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES
- You warrant and represent to AutoNannies that you are either the account owner of any mobile or residential phone numbers you provide to AutoNannies, or you have the express permission of the account holder to provide such numbers (“Provided Numbers”).
- You expressly consent that we may call any Provided Number or text any Provided Number with account, marketing and advertising messages made using an automatic telephone dialing system or an artificial or prerecorded voice to any mobile or residential phone numbers you provide from AutoNannies or any of its agents.
- You also understand that consent to receive calls, email and text messages is not a requirement for your use of this Site. You may revoke your consent at any time by contacting us at AutoNannies.com.
Auto Nannies will make a profile of each clients vehicle. Please book online . If you have to cancel please do so within 24 hours prior to appointment. 10% of original cost if cancelled under 24hr mark. For those who are returning customers or trusted things can be worked to change the date for a better time or considerations can be met for understandable situations (emergencies).
set up calendar of availability based on things such as; Skill sets, day of week, and assets needed for the job. A separate tab can be made for things simple such as filling up gas, oil change, and emergency help that can be dealt with accordingly